- By Gojko Adzic
A book about developing serverless apps with Claudia.js has been announced by Manning Publications!
The title of the book is “Serverless Apps with Node and Claudia.js” and it has been written by Slobodan Stojanovic and Aleksandar Simovic, two core contributors of Claudia.js. The book’s first chapter is free to read.
This book will teach you to:
- Create a serverless API using AWS Lambda and Claudia.js
- Do authentication and database interaction in a serverless way
- Create a chatbot for multiple platforms
- Build a voice assistant with Amazon Alexa
- Develop microservices with Node.js, AWS Lambda, S3, and more
You can read more about the book or buy the book here https://www.manning.com/books/serverless-apps-with-node-and-claudiajs.
Interested in Claudia.js? Get notified when we release a new version.
Low-volume, high value mailing list, no ads or spam.