Get started quickly
Build a bot in just a few lines of code, without any boilerplate.
Bot builder helps you do simple stuff easily, but allows all the advanced bot features of individual platforms
Claudia Bot builder automatically creates web hooks for Skype, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Twilio, GroupMe and Kik.
Bot Builder guides you to set up and configure integrations with various platforms.
Create rich experiences
Use helper functions for building receipts, buttons, scrollers and more...
Run multiple versions
Your bot deployments are automatically versioned, so you can deploy instances for production and testing easily.
Create conversational bots and deploy to AWS easily
Claudia Bot Builder is an extension library for Claudia.js that helps you create bots for Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Skype, Slack slash commands, Twilio, Kik and GroupMe. The key idea behind the project is to remove all the boilerplate code and common infrastructure tasks, so you can focus on writing the really important part of the bot – your business workflows.
When using the Bot Builder, Claudia will automatically set up the correct web hooks for all the supported platforms, and guide you through configuring the access, so you can get started in minutes. Check out this two-minute video to see how easy it is to set up a bot on AWS using this tool.
Instead of having to learn individual bot protocols and set up webhooks manually, just write the code to handle the conversation, and Claudia Bot Builder takes care of the rest:
Claudia Bot Builder simplifies messaging workflows and converts incoming messages from all the supported platforms into a common format, so you can handle it easily. It also automatically packages text responses into the right format for the requesting bot engine, so you don't have to worry about formatting results for simple responses.
Here are some quick links to help you get started and use Bot Builder more effectively:
- Hello world tutorial
- Example projects
- API documentation
- Configure access keys for your bots
- Handle simple text messages
- Incoming messages from various bots are converted into a common Message Object structure
- Reply in different formats to go beyond simple text messages
- Work with synchronous or asynchronous replies to bots
- Use delayed responses when you need more time to complete a task or talk to external resources
- Set up non-textual replies for Facebook using the Facebook Template Builder, for things such as receipts or buttons
- Set up non-textual replies to Slack using the Slack Template Builder, to add buttons, headers, footers etc
- Set up more complex replies for Telegram using the Telegram Template Builder, to add photo and audio messages, keyboard notifications and more